Welcome! I’d love for you to get a chance to more about me, so please visit these pages and get in touch for further discussions of what you would like to see from your commissioners. Learn more about who I am and what I stand for at the bottom of this page and on the About Me & My Beliefs page.
• I am a man of my word and I will not make promises I can’t keep to win your vote.
• I appreciate the work of others and give credit as due. I do not steal ideas then present them as my own.
• I believe it is critical to adhere to state statues in making budgetary decisions. Elected officials must execute their duties with integrity.
• To eliminate unnecessary spending we must adhere to state statue that requires a minimum of three bids and commission approval on goods and services over $5000.
• I do not invent lies about my opponent and spread them to voters throughout the county in order to gain their support. I am a proud Republican and I will conduct my campaign with dignity. Any statements I make about my opponent are documented in county meeting minutes which are open to the public.
I am a proud American and I feel I have a moral obligation to uphold the rights and freedoms our forefathers gave their lives to make possible for our country.
As I have enjoyed settling into and working in Rio Grande County, it has come to my attention that there is work to be done to better manage county revenues and save taxpayer money. As a person with years of experience in managing large budgets, bid solicitation, and cross-department coordination, I believe Rio Grande County can be run more efficiently.
If elected county commissioner, I will dedicate my efforts to get back to open and honest financial management that aligns with state statutes. It is critical to have leaders of utmost integrity and the ability to work together to serve the best interests of the entire county.
Please visit Fedele Paccione for Rio Grande County Commissioner on FaceBook for updates and events!